Radiesse is a unique and long-lasting injectable filler used to augment soft tissues. Although it is an injectable product, its durability and versatility can
almost make it a suitable substitute for facial implants in many cases.
Some popular uses for Radiesse include:
How Radiesse works
- Minimizing or eliminating deep furrows and creasing
- Restoring fullness to hollowed cheeks
- Restoring fullness to hollowed temples
- Improving contours of the chin
- Adding volume to thin hands
- Augmenting the chin or jawline
- Adding structural support to the bridge of the nose
Radiesse is made of calcium hydroxyapatite, a man made dermal filler
that provides a natural framework for the growth of your own soft tissues,
creating natural volume and contour just where you want it.
Injected beneath the skin during a simple office procedure, you can
achieve optimal results in as little as a single, brief office visit, achieving
results that will last for months.
We offer several injectable fillers in addition to Radiesse, to ensure that we
have just the right product for your individual needs.
Radiesse can give you beautiful, non-surgical results. Contact
Dr. Aharonov to schedule your initial consultation and learn what kinds of results you can
achieve. Dr. Aharonov works with patients all over the Beverly Hills
and Los Angeles, California area.